Who have Occult blood when taking Keflex and Ilaris - from FDA reports
There is no Occult blood reported by people who take Keflex and Ilaris yet. This review analyzes which people have Occult blood with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Occult bloodOccult blood
Could your condition cause Occult bloodOccult blood
Recent general studies
- Xarelto and Clofibrate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Cardio-Respiratory Arrest with Vitamin B6? - now
- Ginseng and Paeonia Coriacea drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Centrum Silver? - a second ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Centrum Silver? - a second ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Centrum Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Centrum Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Centrum Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeping with Centrum Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Aid with Centrum Silver? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.