Who have Occupational physical problem when taking Keflex and Ilaris - from FDA reports
There is no Occupational physical problem reported by people who take Keflex and Ilaris yet. This review analyzes which people have Occupational physical problem with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Occupational physical problemOccupational physical problem
Could your condition cause Occupational physical problemOccupational physical problem
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Hairloss with Nitro-Dur - a second ago
- Claritin Hives Relief and Rimadyl drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Deep Venous Thrombosis with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dvt with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Deep Vein Thrombosis with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bleeding Into The Skin with Zyrtec? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Spots - Red with Zyrtec? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pinpoint Red Spots On The Skin with Zyrtec? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Petechiae with Zyrtec? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.