Who have Otitis media chronic when taking Lexapro and Paxil - from FDA reports
Otitis media chronic is reported only by a few people who take Lexapro and Paxil. We study 1,258 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro and Paxil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Otitis media chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Otitis media chronic and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro and Paxil. Among them, 1 person (0.08%) has Otitis media chronic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have otitis media chronic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have otitis media chronic when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have otitis media chronic when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 1 person, 100.00%
- Polycystic Ovary Disease (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Menstrual Disorder (disease of menstrual cycle): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 100.00%
- Victoza: 1 person, 100.00%
- Beyaz: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Velopharyngeal Incompetence (malfunction of a velopharyngeal mechanism): 1 person, 100.00%
- Stickler's Syndrome (a group of hereditary conditions characterized by a distinctive facial appearance, eye abnormalities, hearing loss and): 1 person, 100.00%
- Congenital Oral Malformation (abnormalities of mouth by birth): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cleft Palate (birth defect (congenital) of the upper part of the mouth): 1 person, 100.00%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOtitis media chronic with Lexapro and Paxil from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Otitis Media Chronic
- Support group for people who take Lexapro (483 members)
- Support group for people who take Paxil
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and Paxil and have Otitis Media Chronic
Drugs that are associated with Otitis media chronicOtitis media chronic
Could your condition cause Otitis media chronicOtitis media chronic
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Can you answer these questions
- Take 67.5 paxil. Dr just ordered trintellex. Internet says they can affect each other, any advice please??
- Is it safe to take Paxil & atenolol
- I just started Lexpro 5 days ago. I was suffering from general anxiety and social anxiety. I am taking 10 MG daily and am suppose to up my dose to the 20 MG on day 7. I take it around 6pm every night. I have not been feeling myself since starting it. I feel very zombified and my emotions are...
- I have been taking Lexapro for 6 yrs. now..I sweat profusely, is there any other Depression Medication that I can take that doesn't have this terrible side effect?
- I have been on lexapro for almost two years..the tongue biting started within the first year and it seems to be getting worse. Any ideas on how to stop??
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes, I am Gordon.. I too had this problem with Lexapro and just quit taking it. It took a couple of weeks before things got back to normal. For the past 2 years have been on Mirtazapine and eventually the ability to have orgasms became very difficult..I gradually weaned myself from the...
- Will Lexapro inhibit weight reduction while on Sandexa
- Why does it hurt so bad in my chest and feel like it is locking up it happens 2 or three times a day could this be associated with lexapro as I have had ekg done came back fine, echo done also came back fine they are saying possible pleurisy or and mitral value prolapse
- What side affects did you experience while taking Paxil and the baclofen together
- Was given paroxetine 20 mg like 5 days ago. Almost immediately after day 2 I suffered from panic attacks and rapid heart beat. Finally after 5th day of rapid heart beat and anxiety, doctor told me to stop taking medication. It's only been a day since I stopped but still have fast heart beat....
- How effective is Cetirizine Hydrochloride for Postnasal Drip?
- Will you have Swelling with Epitol?
- How effective is Cetirizine Hydrochloride for Nasal Discharge?
- Will you have Anasarca with Epitol?
- Will you have Edema with Epitol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Anasarca?
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Edema?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Anasarca?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Edema?
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Depodur
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Simvastatin
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.