Who have Death when taking Lopressor and Norvasc - from FDA reports
Death is found among people who take Lopressor and Norvasc, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Death with Lopressor and Norvasc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,873 people who have side effects when taking Lopressor and Norvasc from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
2,873 people reported to have side effects when taking Lopressor and Norvasc. Among them, 105 people (3.65%) have Death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have death *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have death when taking the drugs *:
- female: 46.46 %
- male: 53.54 %
Age of people who have death when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.11 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 25.56 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 33 people, 31.43%
- Aortic Valve Replacement: 11 people, 10.48%
- Heart Transplant: 9 people, 8.57%
- Pain: 8 people, 7.62%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 3.81%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 51 people, 48.57%
- Trasylol: 45 people, 42.86%
- Heparin: 45 people, 42.86%
- Plavix: 28 people, 26.67%
- Coumadin: 28 people, 26.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 52 people, 49.52%
- Stress And Anxiety: 47 people, 44.76%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 46 people, 43.81%
- Fear: 39 people, 37.14%
- Injury: 38 people, 36.19%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath with Lopressor and Norvasc from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Death (151 members)
- Support group for people who take Lopressor (11 members)
- Support group for people who take Norvasc
- Support group for people who take Lopressor and Norvasc and have Death
Drugs that are associated with DeathDeath
Could your condition cause DeathDeath
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Boschee T, DO PGY II, "Acute Hallucinations: Where Did That Come From?", , 2007 Jan .
Can you answer these questions
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
- My sister died on the same day of hyste... My sister died on the same day of hysterctomy i.e removal of uterus and she had got hepatitis. The doctor does the operation without investigating the hepatitis and she was just 32 years old. The doctor said that she died because of septicemia, which...
- My husband took one dose of Imbruvica and died of SCA the next day.
- My 89 year old mother was in good health. She increased her dose of neurontin from 100mg to 300 mg. shortly after the change in dosage she developed acute myeloid leukemia and died 13 days later.
- I have glaucoma not sure yet which type . Recently went on 5mg norvasc generic twice a day, I'm also in stage 3 kidney disease. From what I've been reading on this website it looks the norvasc will definitely have an adverse effect on the glaucoma. They want to have me take...
You may be interested in these posts
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- That same bad lady bought me a big bottle of purple drank - I bought it hoping to have death, or at least totally trip, but all it did was make my cold go totally away. I feel great now and I'm super pissed about it.
- Some lady bought me NyQuil in DC now I’m dead!
- Passed 7 stones in Jan. 2017, looking for answers to why.
- Norvasc drove my eGFR down by 10 points in a 9-12mos period. That is happening? Need help from others
- Will you have Cluster Headaches with Salix Alba?
- Will you have Iga Nephropathy with Sulf-15?
- Will you have Mitral Valve Incompetence with Isopaque 280?
- Will you have Bacterial Dna Test Positive with Sambilata?
- Will you have Enterococcal Infection with Stevia Eupatoria?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Salix Alba and have Cluster Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Sulf-15 and have Iga Nephropathy?
- Support group for people who take Isopaque 280 and have Mitral Valve Incompetence?
- Support group for people who take Sambilata and have Bacterial Dna Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Stevia Eupatoria and have Enterococcal Infection?
- What to expect when you take Salix Alba and have Cluster Headaches?
- What to expect when you take Sulf-15 and have Iga Nephropathy?
- What to expect when you take Isopaque 280 and have Mitral Valve Incompetence?
- What to expect when you take Sambilata and have Bacterial Dna Test Positive?
- What to expect when you take Stevia Eupatoria and have Enterococcal Infection?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.