Who have Haematochezia when taking Methadone hydrochloride and Sadgrantha - from FDA reports
There is no Haematochezia reported by people who take Methadone hydrochloride and Sadgrantha yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematochezia with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with HaematocheziaHaematochezia
Could your condition cause HaematocheziaHaematochezia
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection with Trilipix? - now
- R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid R and Gabapentin drug interaction - now
- Aaron'S Rod (Houseleek) and East Indian Almond drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Liver Abscess with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Liver Abscess with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyogenic Liver Abscess with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Atacand? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Atacand? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ophthalmalgia with Atacand? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Valacyclovir? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.