Will you have Ear pruritus when taking Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold - from FDA reports
There is no Ear pruritus reported by people who take Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear pruritus with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on methadone hydrochloride and tagetes (the active ingredients of Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold, respectively), and Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ear pruritus are also considered in the study.
What is Methadone hydrochloride?
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 4,150 users)
What is Saffron marigold?
Saffron marigold has active ingredients of tagetes.
What is ear pruritus?
Ear pruritus (pruritus or itching is ""the unpleasant skin sensation that frequently provokes scratching"" in ear) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, seasonal allergy (latest reports from 1,380 Ear pruritus patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold
- Subscribe to monitor Methadone hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Saffron marigold
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Methadone hydrochloride and Saffron marigold
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ear pruritusEar pruritus
Could your condition cause Ear pruritusEar pruritus
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Collapse Of Lung with Relenza? - now
- Will you have Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis with Ibandronate Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Orange Crush Overdose with Omeprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Mirapex Er vs. Valium - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Zinaderm Overdose with Pravastatin Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematuria Present with Lymphazurin? - 6 seconds ago
- Buspar and Apricot drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Talacen and Nabumetone drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Anastrozole drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Pycnogenol and Madhura drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.