Who have Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor when taking Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline - from FDA reports
There is no Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor reported by people who take Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline yet. This review analyzes which people have Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCalcifying fibrous pseudotumor with Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumor
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take L-5-Aminorvaline
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and L-5-Aminorvaline and have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumor
Drugs that are associated with Calcifying fibrous pseudotumorCalcifying fibrous pseudotumor
Could your condition cause Calcifying fibrous pseudotumorCalcifying fibrous pseudotumor
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Tss with Pancreatitis?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Mulberry?
- Will you have Dm with Trimethoprim?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Pepcid?
- What to expect when you take Losartan and have Eczema?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Tss?
- Support group for people who take Mulberry and have Abdominal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and have Dm?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Oracea and have Erythema?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.