Who have Carcinoma - ductal when taking Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline - from FDA reports
There is no Carcinoma - ductal reported by people who take Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline yet. This review analyzes which people have Carcinoma - ductal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarcinoma - ductal with Nexplanon and L-5-aminorvaline from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Carcinoma - Ductal (149 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (199 members)
- Support group for people who take L-5-Aminorvaline
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and L-5-Aminorvaline and have Carcinoma - Ductal
Drugs that are associated with Carcinoma - ductalCarcinoma - ductal
Could your condition cause Carcinoma - ductalCarcinoma - ductal
Can you answer these questions
- Please. How were you diagnosed with periodic paralysis?
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Is there anyone else here?
- Is breast cancer a side effect of TKI?
You may be interested in these posts
- Zoladex Warning Hi everyone, I believe that it is my duty to warn everyone out there about the long term side effects of having Zoladex injections if you have been offered this particular drug. I was given injections of Zoladex directly into my stomach from 0ctober 1996 for two and a half...
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Paxil and Revia drug interaction
- Will you have Acute Tonsillitis with Linezolid?
- Zyprexa and Toradol drug interaction
- Will you have Jaundice - Yellow Skin with C. Diff?
- Will you have Yellow Skin And Eyes with C. Diff?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Paxil and Revia
- Support group for people who take Linezolid and have Acute Tonsillitis?
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and Toradol
- Support group for people who have C. Diff and Jaundice - Yellow Skin?
- Support group for people who have C. Diff and Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- What to expect when you take Paxil and Revia
- What to expect when you take Linezolid and have Acute Tonsillitis?
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and Toradol
- What to expect when you have C. Diff and Jaundice - Yellow Skin?
- What to expect when you have C. Diff and Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Armodafinil, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Qvar 80
- A study for a 86 year old woman who takes Pyridostigmine Bromide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.