Who have Anosognosia when taking Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate - from FDA reports
There is no Anosognosia reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate yet. This review analyzes which people have Anosognosia with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with AnosognosiaAnosognosia
Could your condition cause AnosognosiaAnosognosia
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Infection - Acute with Lotemax? - now
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Protein Urine? - a second ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Protein Urine? - a second ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Protein Urine? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Protein Urine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.