Who have Application site bleeding when taking Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate - from FDA reports
There is no Application site bleeding reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate yet. This review analyzes which people have Application site bleeding with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Application site bleedingApplication site bleeding
Could your condition cause Application site bleedingApplication site bleeding
Recent general studies
- Piroxicam and Abies Gmelinii drug interaction - now
- Will you have Xith Nerve Paralysis with Acetaminophen? - now
- Will you have Bone Lesion with Fibromyalgia? - a second ago
- Will you have Weariness with Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt? - a second ago
- Will you have Sweat Electrolytes with Topamax? - a second ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt? - a second ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt? - a second ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt? - a second ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt? - a second ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Rizatriptan Benzoate? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.