Who have Application site discoloration when taking Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate - from FDA reports
There is no Application site discoloration reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactalbumin hydrolysate yet. This review analyzes which people have Application site discoloration with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Application site discolorationApplication site discoloration
Could your condition cause Application site discolorationApplication site discoloration
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obsessive Thoughts with Azithromycin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Hypertrophy with Estrace? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Spasm with Enalapril Maleate? - 4 seconds ago
- Mucuna Pruriens and Kalydeco drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Multivitamin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Compartment Syndrome with Cefdinir? - 6 seconds ago
- Kunigundendraut and Ertaczo drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Iiird Nerve Paresis with Idamycin? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Basal Cell Carcinoma with Aromasin? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Rodent Ulcer with Aromasin? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Proamatine, Zopiclone - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone for a 65 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin, Fetzima for a 33 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.