Who have Ear abrasion when taking Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container - from FDA reports
There is no Ear abrasion reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear abrasion with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar abrasion with Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Abrasion
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container and have Ear Abrasion
Drugs that are associated with Ear abrasionEar abrasion
Could your condition cause Ear abrasionEar abrasion
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
More posts for: Nexplanon, Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container, Ear abrasion
- Will you have Neutropenia with Bromhexine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Lactate Dehydrogenase Urine Increased with Quality Of Life Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Octreoscan and have Weariness?
- Will you have Cystic Fibrosis Lung with Ibu?
- What to expect when you take Insulin and have Facial Edema?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bromhexine Hydrochloride and have Neutropenia?
- Support group for people who have Quality Of Life Decreased and Lactate Dehydrogenase Urine Increased?
- Support group for people who take Ibu and have Cystic Fibrosis Lung?
- Support group for people who take Torsemide and Allegra
- Support group for people who take Trental and have Stones - Kidney?
- I was on Lexapro for 4 or 5 years, first for depression, then at around 30 mg./day for OCD. It did...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3...
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.