Who have Ear canal abrasion when taking Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container - from FDA reports
There is no Ear canal abrasion reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear canal abrasion with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar canal abrasion with Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Canal Abrasion
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container and have Ear Canal Abrasion
Drugs that are associated with Ear canal abrasionEar canal abrasion
Could your condition cause Ear canal abrasionEar canal abrasion
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Oral Herpes with Augmentin?
- Will you have Impaired Healing with Extavia?
- Will you have Lip Disorder with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal with Asmanex Twisthaler?
- Will you have Primary Myelofibrosis with Synthroid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Oral Herpes?
- Support group for people who take Extavia and have Impaired Healing?
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Lip Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Asmanex Twisthaler and have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Primary Myelofibrosis?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.