Who have Ear, nose and throat examination abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container - from FDA reports
There is no Ear, nose and throat examination abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear, nose and throat examination abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
What would happen?
Drugs that are associated with Ear, nose and throat examination abnormalEar, nose and throat examination abnormal
Could your condition cause Ear, nose and throat examination abnormalEar, nose and throat examination abnormal
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrichosis with Triamcinolone Acetonide? - now
- Will you have Hair - Excessive (Women) with Triamcinolone Acetonide? - now
- Will you have Hirsutism with Triamcinolone Acetonide? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Sepsis with Vasotec? - now
- Will you have Pulmonary Actinomycosis with Lymecycline? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Depakote Er - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Jardiance, Metformin - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Omeprazole - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Prednisone, Gamma - Hydroxybutyrate (ghb) - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Androgel, Morphine, Prednisone - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.