Who have Jejunal fistula when taking Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunal fistula reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container yet. This review analyzes which people have Jejunal fistula with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJejunal fistula with Nexplanon and Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Jejunal Fistula
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container and have Jejunal Fistula
Drugs that are associated with Jejunal fistulaJejunal fistula
Could your condition cause Jejunal fistulaJejunal fistula
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
More posts for: Nexplanon, Lactated ringer's and dextrose 5% in plastic container, Jejunal fistula
- Will you have Epilepsy with Hiprex?
- Will you have Gastritis Erosive with Humira?
- What to expect when you take Rifater and have Excitability?
- Will you have Cardiac Tamponade with Bactrim Ds?
- Lovenox and Clomid drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hiprex and have Epilepsy?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Gastritis Erosive?
- Support group for people who take Bactrim Ds and have Cardiac Tamponade?
- Support group for people who take Lovenox and Clomid
- Support group for people who take Drixoral and have Difficulty Falling Asleep?
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
- Hello. I've been on Vyvanse 40mg for several years now. I have a mild case of narcolepsy and...
- I am a 53 year old female with osteoporosis. I had my first infusion 3 days ago. Next day I felt...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.