Who have Eagles syndrome when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Eagles syndrome reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Eagles syndrome with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEagles syndrome with Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Eagles Syndrome (7 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bifidus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus Bifidus and have Eagles Syndrome
Drugs that are associated with Eagles syndromeEagles syndrome
Could your condition cause Eagles syndromeEagles syndrome
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Speaking on behalf of my mother. She has Eagle's Syndrome and deals with sometimes very hard to control high blood pressure. Wanting support and more info from anyone. Thank you!
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- Will you have Cyst with Retrovir?
- Will you have Vertigo with Relenza?
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Clopidogrel?
- Will you have Inflammation with Synthroid?
- Will you have Furuncle with Metrogel?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Retrovir and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Relenza and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Vivid Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Inflammation?
- Support group for people who take Metrogel and have Furuncle?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.