Who have Ear operation complication when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Ear operation complication reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear operation complication with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar operation complication with Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Operation Complication
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bifidus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus Bifidus and have Ear Operation Complication
Drugs that are associated with Ear operation complicationEar operation complication
Could your condition cause Ear operation complicationEar operation complication
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Femara?
- Will you have Iddm with Montelukast Sodium?
- What to expect when you take Torsemide and have Belly Ache?
- Will you have Death with Trilyte?
- Will you have Eyeball Avulsion with Femara?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Angina - Chronic?
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Trilyte and have Death?
- Support group for people who take Femara and have Eyeball Avulsion?
- Support group for people who take Camphor and have Memory Loss?
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.