Who have Ear pruritus when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Ear pruritus reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear pruritus with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar pruritus with Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ear Pruritus (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (199 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bifidus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus Bifidus and have Ear Pruritus
Drugs that are associated with Ear pruritusEar pruritus
Could your condition cause Ear pruritusEar pruritus
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Skin Ulcer?
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Skin Ulcer?
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Skin Ulcer?
- Will you have Myxedema with Skin Ulcer?
- Will you have Low Thyroid with Skin Ulcer?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Skin Ulcer and Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who have Skin Ulcer and Underactive Thyroid?
- Support group for people who have Skin Ulcer and Under Active Thyroid?
- Support group for people who have Skin Ulcer and Myxedema?
- Support group for people who have Skin Ulcer and Low Thyroid?
- What to expect when you have Skin Ulcer and Hypothyroidism?
- What to expect when you have Skin Ulcer and Underactive Thyroid?
- What to expect when you have Skin Ulcer and Under Active Thyroid?
- What to expect when you have Skin Ulcer and Myxedema?
- What to expect when you have Skin Ulcer and Low Thyroid?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Zantac 300, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Armodafinil, Omeprazole Magnesium, Asmanex Hfa, Losartan, Meloxicam, Montelukast Sodium, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lamictal
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Mestinon
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lamictal Xr
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.