Who have Excessive skin when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Excessive skin reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Excessive skin with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Excessive skinExcessive skin
Could your condition cause Excessive skinExcessive skin
Recent general studies
- Will you have Biopsy Kidney Abnormal with Lantus? - a second ago
- Side effect comparison of Bisoprolol Fumarate and Tricor - 3 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Ba Dou drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Haemorrhage with Tricor? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Thyroiditis with Norvir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Struma Lymphomatosa with Norvir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymphadenoid Goiter with Norvir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hashimoto'S Disease with Norvir? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Thyroiditis (Hashimoto'S Disease) with Norvir? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis with Norvir? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.