Who have Excessive thirst when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Excessive thirst reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Excessive thirst with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExcessive thirst with Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Excessive Thirst (48 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bifidus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus Bifidus and have Excessive Thirst
Drugs that are associated with Excessive thirstExcessive thirst
Could your condition cause Excessive thirstExcessive thirst
You may be interested in these posts
- Yay...finally someone is addressing the 'issue' of excessive thirst in people who have acquired hydrocephalus.
- This is my first experience with Wellbutrin and if I could drink it to curb this excessive thirst I would!! Help
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Since taking Propranolol I have excessive thirst, I'm a diabetic but I'm not experiencing the other factors of high sugar! The thirst started since taking 40mg of Propranolol! Anyone have the same thirst problems with this medication ?
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Escitalopram?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Imodium?
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Vimpat?
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Acai?
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Busulfex?
- Will you have Blood Calcium Decreased with Lotrimin?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Lower with Sleep Aid?
- Will you have Ipf with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Hyperreflexia with Panic Attack?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.