Will you have Exhibitionism when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Exhibitionism reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Exhibitionism with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on etonogestrel and bifidobacteria (the active ingredients of Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus, respectively), and Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Exhibitionism are also considered in the study.
What is Nexplanon?
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 25,890 users)
What is Lactobacillus bifidus?
Lactobacillus bifidus has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus bifidus 47 users)
What is exhibitionism?
Exhibitionism (practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, depression, migraine, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 71 Exhibitionism patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon
- Subscribe to monitor Lactobacillus bifidus
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with ExhibitionismExhibitionism
Could your condition cause ExhibitionismExhibitionism
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Hydrocortisone and Fluocinonide drug interaction - now
- Will you have Weight Control with Oxazepam? - now
- Will you have Weight with Oxazepam? - now
- Augmentin and Scopolamine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Oxazepam? - now
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Oxazepam? - now
- Will you have Over Weight with Oxazepam? - now
- Will you have Hyperparathyroidism Primary with Carbamazepine? - now
- Will you have Overweight with Oxazepam? - now
- Will you have Obesity with Oxazepam? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.