Will you have Extensive interdialytic weight gain when taking Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus - from FDA reports
There is no Extensive interdialytic weight gain reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus yet. This review analyzes which people have Extensive interdialytic weight gain with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on etonogestrel and bifidobacteria (the active ingredients of Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus, respectively), and Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Extensive interdialytic weight gain are also considered in the study.
What is Nexplanon?
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 25,890 users)
What is Lactobacillus bifidus?
Lactobacillus bifidus has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus bifidus 47 users)
What is extensive interdialytic weight gain?
Extensive interdialytic weight gain has been reported by people with fatigue, dependence, depression, stress and anxiety, allergic respiratory disease (latest reports from 17 Extensive interdialytic weight gain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon
- Subscribe to monitor Lactobacillus bifidus
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nexplanon and Lactobacillus bifidus
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Extensive interdialytic weight gainExtensive interdialytic weight gain
Could your condition cause Extensive interdialytic weight gainExtensive interdialytic weight gain
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperglycaemia with Alendronate Sodium? - now
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Alendronate Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose Level with Alendronate Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Neoplasm with Levothyroxine Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose with Alendronate Sodium? - a second ago
- Duragesic and Yellowdock drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Pgg-Glucan and Oat Herb drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyuria with Schizophrenia? - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Excessive Volume with Schizophrenia? - 14 seconds ago
- Latuda and Vaccinium Microcarpum drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Effexor, Zantac 150 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Sinemet Cr, Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.