Who have Naevus flammeus when taking Nexplanon and Lialda - from FDA reports
There is no Naevus flammeus reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lialda yet. This review analyzes which people have Naevus flammeus with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Naevus flammeusNaevus flammeus
Could your condition cause Naevus flammeusNaevus flammeus
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Vaccination Site Pruritus with Pantoprazole? - now
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Irritable Colon with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Intestinal Neurosis with Faslodex? - a second ago
- Will you have Ibs with Faslodex? - a second ago
- Will you have Functional Colitis with Faslodex? - a second ago
- Women aged 20-29 who have Vagina Dryness with Lialda - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Local Swelling with Amoxicillin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage with Lamisil? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.