Who have Nail abnormalities when taking Nexplanon and Lialda - from FDA reports
There is no Nail abnormalities reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lialda yet. This review analyzes which people have Nail abnormalities with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Nail abnormalitiesNail abnormalities
Could your condition cause Nail abnormalitiesNail abnormalities
Recent general studies
- Men aged 40-49 who have Swollen Lymph Nodes with Phentermine - now
- Will you have Dermatitis with Ms Contin? - a second ago
- Will you have Papilloma with Gilenya? - a second ago
- Will you have Bacteremia With Sepsis with Solodyn? - a second ago
- Epipen and Cade Wood Oil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Avodart and Eurax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities with Tacrolimus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pvd with Tacrolimus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Peripheral Vascular Disease with Tacrolimus? - 5 seconds ago
- Inositol and Queensland Nut drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.