Who have Radiation mucositis when taking Nexplanon and Lian zi xin - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation mucositis reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lian zi xin yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation mucositis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation mucositis with Nexplanon and Lian zi xin from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Radiation Mucositis (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Lian Zi Xin
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lian Zi Xin and have Radiation Mucositis
Drugs that are associated with Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
Could your condition cause Radiation mucositisRadiation mucositis
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth with Letrozole?
- Will you have Pharyngeal Erythema with Chantix?
- Will you have Mouth Injury with Tysabri?
- Will you have Asterixis with Baclofen?
- Will you have Milia with Psoriatic Arthritis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Letrozole and have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth?
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Pharyngeal Erythema?
- Support group for people who take Tysabri and have Mouth Injury?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Asterixis?
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthritis and Milia?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.