Who have Obturator neuropathy when taking Nexplanon and Liatris callilepis - from FDA reports
There is no Obturator neuropathy reported by people who take Nexplanon and Liatris callilepis yet. This review analyzes which people have Obturator neuropathy with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy
Could your condition cause Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infected Fistula with Metronidazole? - a second ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Vaccinium Altomontanum drug interaction - a second ago
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Jacob'S Ladder drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Birth Control Pills Overdose with Thrive? - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Orbital Inflammatory Syndrome (Iois) with Allergic Reactions? - 2 seconds ago
- Neutrexin and Clotrimazole drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Optic Neuropathy with Lemtrada? - 3 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and C12 Peption drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Uncaria Guianensis drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Dryness with Rozerem? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 18 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.