Will you have Ulcer - aphthous when taking Nexplanon and Lidex - from FDA reports
There is no Ulcer - aphthous reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lidex yet. This review analyzes which people have Ulcer - aphthous with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on etonogestrel and fluocinonide (the active ingredients of Nexplanon and Lidex, respectively), and Nexplanon and Lidex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ulcer - aphthous are also considered in the study.
What is Nexplanon?
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 25,890 users)
What is Lidex?
Lidex has active ingredients of fluocinonide. (latest outcomes from Lidex 707 users)
What is ulcer - aphthous?
Ulcer - aphthous (blister on the mucous membranes of the lips or mouth or gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer, depression (latest reports from 2,273 Ulcer - aphthous patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Nexplanon and Lidex?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon and Lidex
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon
- Subscribe to monitor Lidex
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nexplanon and Lidex
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous
Could your condition cause Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Radiation Injury with Lexapro? - now
- Librium and Handflower drug interaction - now
- Will you have Acne Cystic with Cleocin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paedophilia with Soriatane? - 3 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Taurine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Etomidate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Etomidate? - 3 seconds ago
- Lioresal and Copaxone drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Anorexia with Clonus? - 8 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Detrol drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.