Who have Ultrasonic angiogram abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Lidex - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasonic angiogram abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lidex yet. This review analyzes which people have Ultrasonic angiogram abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasonic angiogram abnormalUltrasonic angiogram abnormal
Could your condition cause Ultrasonic angiogram abnormalUltrasonic angiogram abnormal
Recent general studies
- Rythmol and Altace drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Cephradine and have Uti? - now
- Will you have Cardiomegaly with Pepcid? - a second ago
- Will you have Enlarged Heart with Pepcid? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Measles with Mycophenolate Mofetil - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Calculus with Effexor? - 3 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Sulfamethoxazole drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Aplastic Anemia with Fentanyl? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Aplastic Anaemia with Fentanyl? - 5 seconds ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Icp with Harada - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.