Will you have Ultrasound scan abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Lidex - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasound scan abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lidex yet. This review analyzes which people have Ultrasound scan abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on etonogestrel and fluocinonide (the active ingredients of Nexplanon and Lidex, respectively), and Nexplanon and Lidex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ultrasound scan abnormal are also considered in the study.
What is Nexplanon?
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 25,890 users)
What is Lidex?
Lidex has active ingredients of fluocinonide. (latest outcomes from Lidex 707 users)
What is ultrasound scan abnormal?
Ultrasound scan abnormal has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 473 Ultrasound scan abnormal patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Nexplanon and Lidex?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon and Lidex
- Subscribe to monitor Nexplanon
- Subscribe to monitor Lidex
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nexplanon and Lidex
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasound scan abnormalUltrasound scan abnormal
Could your condition cause Ultrasound scan abnormalUltrasound scan abnormal
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Silent Myocardial Infarction with Marijuana? - now
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder with Amisulpride? - 2 seconds ago
- Nafcillin Sodium and Tylenol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Cancer with Amisulpride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Optison? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Optison? - 8 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Oil Of Oregano drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cymbalta vs. Relafen - 11 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Oby-Trim drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Miliary Tuberculosis with Bumetanide - 15 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Cozaar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Stiolto Respimat - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Prednisolone Acetate, Azithromycin, Omeprazole for a 53 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12 - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Depakote for a 36 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 21 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.