Who have Yellow oleander poisoning when taking Nexplanon and Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.8% and dextrose 5% in plastic container - from FDA reports
There is no Yellow oleander poisoning reported by people who take Nexplanon and Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.8% and dextrose 5% in plastic container yet. This review analyzes which people have Yellow oleander poisoning with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeYellow oleander poisoning with Nexplanon and Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.8% and dextrose 5% in plastic container from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Yellow Oleander Poisoning (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.8% And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.8% And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container and have Yellow Oleander Poisoning
Drugs that are associated with Yellow oleander poisoningYellow oleander poisoning
Could your condition cause Yellow oleander poisoningYellow oleander poisoning
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Gbs with Nplate?
- What to expect when you take Alcohol and have Abdominal Pain?
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Chd?
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Chd?
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Chd?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nplate and have Gbs?
- Support group for people who have Chd and Temporal Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who have Chd and Sudden Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who have Chd and Sudden Forgetfulness?
- Support group for people who have Chd and Short-Term Memory Loss?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.