Who have Caecitis when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Caecitis reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Caecitis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCaecitis with Nexplanon and Tacrolimus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Caecitis
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (192 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus and have Caecitis
Drugs that are associated with CaecitisCaecitis
Could your condition cause CaecitisCaecitis
Can you answer these questions
- On 17.02.16 tacrolimus level was 10.9ng/mL but on 18.02.16 the level raise to 25.8ng/mL.Patient has taken Tacrolimus along with Moxifloxacin.Is Moxifloxacin raise the level of Tacrolimus?Please help me to sort out the problem.
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario firstname.lastname@example.org
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Is there anyone else here?
- I've developed many mucoseles since my tx, some are big and some are small, I've had the big ones removed but they just grow back.
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- Taking tacrolimus for heart transplant. Have nausea and fatigue. Interested in some sort of natural relief. I'm just hearing about CBD oil from reputable sources. Would love to investigate and chat.
- Taking tac now for 11mths. Started getting some acne and never in my life have had it before. Any suggestions what helps ?
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate drug interaction
- Ventolin and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender drug interaction
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon drug interaction
- Will you have Swelling Of A Joint with Triderm?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate
- Support group for people who take Ventolin and Pregabalin
- Support group for people who take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender
- Support group for people who take Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon
- Support group for people who take Triderm and have Swelling Of A Joint?
- What to expect when you take Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate
- What to expect when you take Ventolin and Pregabalin
- What to expect when you take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Swelling Of A Joint?
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Novolog
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Estradiol Valerate
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Coumadin, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide, Milk Thistle, Vitamin E
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Arimidex
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Celexa
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.