Who have Camptodactyly acquired when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Camptodactyly acquired reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Camptodactyly acquired with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCamptodactyly acquired with Nexplanon and Tacrolimus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Camptodactyly Acquired
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (207 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus and have Camptodactyly Acquired
Drugs that are associated with Camptodactyly acquiredCamptodactyly acquired
Could your condition cause Camptodactyly acquiredCamptodactyly acquired
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- Taking tacrolimus for heart transplant. Have nausea and fatigue. Interested in some sort of natural relief. I'm just hearing about CBD oil from reputable sources. Would love to investigate and chat.
- Taking tac now for 11mths. Started getting some acne and never in my life have had it before. Any suggestions what helps ?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- What to expect when you take Aredia and have Double Vision?
- What to expect when you take Bacitracin and have Pain - Side?
- Will you have Gallbladder Disease with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Theophylline?
- Will you have Exercise-Induced Asthma with Piroxicam?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Gallbladder Disease?
- Support group for people who take Theophylline and have Sexual Dysfunction - Male?
- Support group for people who take Piroxicam and have Exercise-Induced Asthma?
- Support group for people who take Coenzyme Q10 and have Rhinitis?
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Ulcer - Peptic?
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.