Who have Iddm when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Iddm reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Iddm with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIddm with Nexplanon and Tacrolimus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Iddm (38 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus and have Iddm
Drugs that are associated with IddmIddm
Could your condition cause IddmIddm
You may be interested in these posts
- Will occasional use of Zopiclone increase likelihood of nocturnal hypo?
- When I was 16 I started on quetiapine for my Bipolar, it seemed to be working well until I started getting very thirsty and going to the toilet a lot. I went to the doctor and they said I had diabetes, so I went to hospital. My mom did a lot of research and found the link between diabetes and...
- The mere fact this group exists makes me feel like a ray of light is about to alter the darkness and misery I have suffered the last 14 years. I have told so many doctors that I could pinpoint the exact moment I became diabetic and insisted it was related to my mysterious skin condition and...
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Vocal Cord Paresis?
- Will you have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth with Effexor?
- Will you have Radiation-Induced Small Bowel Injury with Quadriplegia?
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Motrin?
- Will you have Belligerence with Haldol?
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Fear Of Disease?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Fear Of Disease?
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Fear Of Disease?
- Will you have Dyspnea with Fear Of Disease?
- Will you have Difficulty In Breathing with Fear Of Disease?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.