Who have Idiopathic aplastic anemia when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic aplastic anemia reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Idiopathic aplastic anemia with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic aplastic anemiaIdiopathic aplastic anemia
Could your condition cause Idiopathic aplastic anemiaIdiopathic aplastic anemia
Recent general studies
- How effective is Morphine Sulfate for Breakthrough Pain? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Attack with Silver? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Silver? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ihss with Klonopin Rapidly Disintegrating? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcers with Artichoke? - 4 seconds ago
- Prozac and Lactobacillus Gallinarum drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Erysipelas with Atacand? - 8 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Halotestin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Early Morning Joint Stiffness with Xgeva? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.