Who have Idiopathic intracranial hypertension when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic intracranial hypertension reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Idiopathic intracranial hypertension with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIdiopathic intracranial hypertension with Nexplanon and Tacrolimus from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (167 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus and have Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic intracranial hypertensionIdiopathic intracranial hypertension
Could your condition cause Idiopathic intracranial hypertensionIdiopathic intracranial hypertension
You may be interested in these posts
- Within a month of starting Spironolactone,(after a miscarriage, I started developing a very bad headache, then my vision became severely impaired. I had a spinal tap and my pressure was above 400, six vials of CSF were removed. I may have had it a;; my life, and I may have experienced the IIH...
- This field is optional
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- Will you have Bartholinitis with Agitation Aggravated?
- Lovaza and Sildenafil Citrate drug interaction
- Will you have Bartholin'S Abscess with Agitation Aggravated?
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Apriso?
- Will you have Limb Injury with Apriso?
- Will you have Acute Abdomen with Norvasc?
- Will you have Breast Sarcoma with Agitation Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Mirena and Lamisil
- Will you have Calf Pain With Exercise with Botox?
- Will you have Abnormal Dreams with Protonix?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.