Who have Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
Could your condition cause Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
Recent general studies
- Vitamin D and Galii Odorati Herba drug interaction - now
- Will you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Benicar? - a second ago
- Cabazitaxel and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Hadjod drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Furuncle with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection - Hair Follicle with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Follicle Infection with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Boils with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Yame Tea drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sperm Concentration Abnormal with Alpha - Lipoic Acid? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.