Who have Idiopathic purpura when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic purpura reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Idiopathic purpura with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic purpuraIdiopathic purpura
Could your condition cause Idiopathic purpuraIdiopathic purpura
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Orencia? - a second ago
- Will you have Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm with Cometriq? - a second ago
- Will you have Faecal Elastase Concentration Decreased with Tegretol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Eczema? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Coagulation Factor Viii Level Abnormal with Xarelto? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Immune System Disorder with Lyrica? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Trichotillomania with Vyvanse? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Compulsive Hair Pulling with Vyvanse? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have General Physical Health Deterioration with Chlorhexidine Gluconate? - 10 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Hydromorphone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.