Who have Calculus when taking Nexplanon and Tagamet hb - from FDA reports
There is no Calculus reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tagamet hb yet. This review analyzes which people have Calculus with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCalculus with Nexplanon and Tagamet hb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calculus (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (207 members)
- Support group for people who take Tagamet Hb
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tagamet Hb and have Calculus
Drugs that are associated with CalculusCalculus
Could your condition cause CalculusCalculus
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Nervousness with Sectral?
- Will you have Hallucinations with Ativan?
- Lodine and Zanaflex drug interaction
- Will you have Insulin Shock with Purinethol?
- Will you have Inconsolability with Aspirin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sectral and have Nervousness?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Hallucinations?
- Support group for people who take Lodine and Zanaflex
- Support group for people who take Purinethol and have Insulin Shock?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Inconsolability?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.