Who have Calyceal diverticulum when taking Nexplanon and Tagamet hb - from FDA reports
There is no Calyceal diverticulum reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tagamet hb yet. This review analyzes which people have Calyceal diverticulum with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCalyceal diverticulum with Nexplanon and Tagamet hb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calyceal Diverticulum
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tagamet Hb
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tagamet Hb and have Calyceal Diverticulum
Drugs that are associated with Calyceal diverticulumCalyceal diverticulum
Could your condition cause Calyceal diverticulumCalyceal diverticulum
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Burning Sensation with Haldol?
- Will you have Sensation Of Pressure In Ear with Fenofibrate?
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Probiotics?
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Montelukast Sodium?
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Daytrana?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Haldol and have Burning Sensation?
- Support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Sensation Of Pressure In Ear?
- Support group for people who take Probiotics and have Erectile Disturbance?
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Nose Bleeds?
- Support group for people who take Daytrana and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.