Who have Ulnar tunnel syndrome when taking Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda - from FDA reports
There is no Ulnar tunnel syndrome reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda yet. This review analyzes which people have Ulnar tunnel syndrome with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUlnar tunnel syndrome with Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (201 members)
- Support group for people who take Tagar-Ganthoda
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tagar-Ganthoda and have Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
Drugs that are associated with Ulnar tunnel syndromeUlnar tunnel syndrome
Could your condition cause Ulnar tunnel syndromeUlnar tunnel syndrome
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Respiratory Depression with Nasonex?
- Will you have Rash with Zofran?
- Will you have Extravasation with Pancuronium?
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Plenaxis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nasonex and have Respiratory Depression?
- Support group for people who take Zofran and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Pancuronium and have Extravasation?
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Gallbladder Pain?
- Support group for people who take Plenaxis and have Low Blood Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Nasonex and have Respiratory Depression?
- What to expect when you take Zofran and have Rash?
- What to expect when you take Pancuronium and have Extravasation?
- What to expect when you take Fish Oil and have Gallbladder Pain?
- What to expect when you take Plenaxis and have Low Blood Pressure?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Nasonex and have Respiratory Depression
- Care Guide for people who take Zofran and have Rash
- Care Guide for people who take Pancuronium and have Extravasation
- Care Guide for people who take Fish Oil and have Gallbladder Pain
- Care Guide for people who take Plenaxis and have Low Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.