Who have Ultrasound bladder abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasound bladder abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda yet. This review analyzes which people have Ultrasound bladder abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasound bladder abnormalUltrasound bladder abnormal
Could your condition cause Ultrasound bladder abnormalUltrasound bladder abnormal
Recent general studies
- Will you have Amenorrhea with Q10? - a second ago
- Will you have Salivary Duct Obstruction with Tresiba? - 3 seconds ago
- Brimonidine Tartrate and Gabitril drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Diovan and Da Hua Long Ya Cao drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Paracetamol Increased with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Keppra, Gabapentin for a 90 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Zocor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Humira - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.