Who have Ultrasound prostate abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasound prostate abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda yet. This review analyzes which people have Ultrasound prostate abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUltrasound prostate abnormal with Nexplanon and Tagar-ganthoda from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ultrasound Prostate Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (201 members)
- Support group for people who take Tagar-Ganthoda
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tagar-Ganthoda and have Ultrasound Prostate Abnormal
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasound prostate abnormalUltrasound prostate abnormal
Could your condition cause Ultrasound prostate abnormalUltrasound prostate abnormal
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Oedema Lower Limb with Indapamide?
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Claritin?
- Will you have Salpingitis with Lyrica?
- Will you have Intrahepatic Cholestasis with Alendronic Acid?
- Will you have Feeling Hot And Cold with Valsartan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Indapamide and have Oedema Lower Limb?
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Salpingitis?
- Support group for people who take Alendronic Acid and have Intrahepatic Cholestasis?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Feeling Hot And Cold?
- What to expect when you take Indapamide and have Oedema Lower Limb?
- What to expect when you take Claritin and have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Salpingitis?
- What to expect when you take Alendronic Acid and have Intrahepatic Cholestasis?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Feeling Hot And Cold?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Indapamide and have Oedema Lower Limb
- Care Guide for people who take Claritin and have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements
- Care Guide for people who take Lyrica and have Salpingitis
- Care Guide for people who take Alendronic Acid and have Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Care Guide for people who take Valsartan and have Feeling Hot And Cold
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.