Who have Oa when taking Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla - from FDA reports
There is no Oa reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla yet. This review analyzes which people have Oa with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOa with Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Oa (233 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (199 members)
- Support group for people who take Tahiti Vanilla
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti Vanilla and have Oa
Drugs that are associated with OaOa
Could your condition cause OaOa
Can you answer these questions
- The past month or so been terrible Ive not slept. ate or lived as i usally. This is because I take care of my infirm mother in law and my grandaughter. I 've heard rumor that Pepcid can test
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looks like there is already a similar group. Did you send me email about my entry? Also I joined just before my comment. Suzanne Spears
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Is there anyone else here?
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Pain of osteoarthritis getting worse even while taking Celebrex at night. Difficulty sleeping making this a vicious cycle!! Can one take tizanidine with Celebrex? Suggestions?
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Will you have Factor Viii Inhibition with Liver?
- Will you have Ra with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Bee Pollen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Liver and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Ra?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Bee Pollen and have Infection - Ear?
- What to expect when you take Liver and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Ra?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What to expect when you take Bee Pollen and have Infection - Ear?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.