Who have Oa when taking Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla - from FDA reports
There is no Oa reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla yet. This review analyzes which people have Oa with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOa with Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Oa (239 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (209 members)
- Support group for people who take Tahiti Vanilla
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti Vanilla and have Oa
Drugs that are associated with OaOa
Could your condition cause OaOa
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes I have osteoarthritis in my knees and they hurt so much when I walk. I think Euffluex injections are wearing off. Not sure what to do. Been applying pain gels and it helps to some degree.
- What is a good medication for arthritis itching MY NAME IS GWEN CHATMAN
- was diagnosed with graves disease in 2013. have TED and for the last 12 months or so suffered with osteoarthritis.
- Until taking a mega-dose of moxifloxacin in 2007 for septoplasty surgery, My other issues were perfectly controlled and stable and had been for years. Since being dosed with moxifloxacin, I have been plagued with torn rotator cuffs and chronic tendinitis in many of my joints, including hips,...
- Treated hep c with Ribavirin and Sofosbuvir, easily cleared virus but almost immediately began suffering from osteoarthritis beginnings
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Eliquis?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Short Bowel Syndrome?
- Will you have Blepharospasm with Zyprexa?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Colestipol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Red Blood Cell Schistocytes Present with Plan B?
- Will you have Tachypnoea with Acetylcysteine?
- Will you have Lose Weight with Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Fainting with Acyclovir?
- Will you have Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped with Aciphex?
- What to expect when you take Provigil and have Erythema Multiforme?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.