Who have Obstructed labor when taking Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructed labor reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructed labor with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObstructed labor with Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obstructed Labor
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tahiti Vanilla
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti Vanilla and have Obstructed Labor
Drugs that are associated with Obstructed laborObstructed labor
Could your condition cause Obstructed laborObstructed labor
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Bedwetting with Cozaar?
- Will you have Neuropathy with Maxalt?
- Tirosint and Magnesium drug interaction
- Will you have Autoimmune Hepatitis with Cefazolin?
- What to expect when you take Valium and have Galactostasis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cozaar and have Bedwetting?
- Support group for people who take Maxalt and have Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Tirosint and Magnesium
- Support group for people who take Cefazolin and have Autoimmune Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who take Rocaltrol and have Blood Creatinine Increased?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.