Who have Obstructed labour when taking Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructed labour reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructed labour with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObstructed labour with Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obstructed Labour
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tahiti Vanilla
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti Vanilla and have Obstructed Labour
Drugs that are associated with Obstructed labourObstructed labour
Could your condition cause Obstructed labourObstructed labour
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Renvela?
- What to expect when you take Hygroton and have Bradycardia?
- Will you have Tachycardia Aggravated with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Plmd with Rozerem?
- Simethicone and Adderall drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Renvela and have General Ill Feeling?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Tachycardia Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Rozerem and have Plmd?
- Support group for people who take Simethicone and Adderall
- Support group for people who take Bisacodyl and have Mouth Haemorrhage?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.