Who have Obstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute when taking Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute with Nexplanon and Tahiti vanilla from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obstructive Uropathy - Unilateral - Acute (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tahiti Vanilla
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tahiti Vanilla and have Obstructive Uropathy - Unilateral - Acute
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive uropathy - unilateral - acuteObstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute
Could your condition cause Obstructive uropathy - unilateral - acuteObstructive uropathy - unilateral - acute
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Started taking minocycline 3 months ago for skin problems and I now have Obstructive uropathy 03/31/2016. My left kidney will not empty.
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- What to expect when you take Tegretol-Xr and have Painful Chest?
- Will you have Mvp with Diamox?
- Will you have Tinea Cruris with Flomax?
- Will you have Tremor Aggravated with Minipress?
- Will you have Exotropia with Arg?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Diamox and have Mvp?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Tinea Cruris?
- Support group for people who take Minipress and have Tremor Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Arg and have Exotropia?
- Support group for people who take Nitroglycerin and have Saturated Fat?
- I was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago. I am on tasigna 150 mg. Can I take tumeric along with...
- Have intermittent blurred vision. Am pre-diabetic ( insulin resistant) but not using medication....
- Larry Been having dizzy spell's ! Monday started having double vision . Had a CT scan done Monday...
- Thanks for posting that. I have been on Lamictal for five months. Just this week I noticed some...
- I went thru kidney cancer in 2001, I took across but can't prove it
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.