Who have Dactylitis when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Dactylitis reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Dactylitis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
What would happen?
Drugs that are associated with DactylitisDactylitis
Could your condition cause DactylitisDactylitis
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertension with Sodium Alginate? - now
- Will you have Htn with Sodium Alginate? - now
- Will you have Hbp with Sodium Alginate? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Sodium Alginate? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Sodium Alginate? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Temazepam, Tessalon - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Luvox - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pregabalin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.