Who have Daytime sleep disorder when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Daytime sleep disorder reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Daytime sleep disorder with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDaytime sleep disorder with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Daytime Sleep Disorder (154 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (191 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Daytime Sleep Disorder
Drugs that are associated with Daytime sleep disorderDaytime sleep disorder
Could your condition cause Daytime sleep disorderDaytime sleep disorder
Can you answer these questions
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Is there anyone else here?
- If there is a linkage between Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus ("NPH") and Narcolepsy ("NPY") has there been any studies or even speculation as to the relationship between the two conditions? Same question as between NPH& sleep apnea? Last question---for now: Anyone with experience of NPH...
- I've been taking Xyrem for 18 months to treat Narcolepsy and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. After not getting sleep for 17 years, it has been life changing and I do not want to give this stuff up. However, 2 months ago I started getting food stuff stuck in my throat and after...
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Student, currently off effexor , on Xyrem for nearly two months (3.75+3.75)
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- So have to keep it short and simple b/c it is after midnight and I have school tomorrow, but I felt lead to join this support group. I am a senior in high school ( 17 yrs.) and have had narc+cat since the onset of my 6th grade year. I have coped with my narc and cat, although the attacks...
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Stent Placement?
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Drug-Eluting Stents?
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Kenalog-40?
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Stent?
- Will you have Depression with Kenalog-40?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Depression?
- What to expect when you take Kenalog-40 and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- What to expect when you take Kenalog-40 and have Depression?
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Keppra
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Vyvanse, Effexor Xr
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Viibryd, Xanax, Levoxyl, Ambien, Losartan, Advair Diskus 250/50, B12, Norco, Ibuprofen, Relpax, Allegra D 24 Hour
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Seroquel, Ativan, Lamictal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.