Who have Deafness when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Deafness reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Deafness with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeafness with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Deafness (240 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Deafness
Drugs that are associated with DeafnessDeafness
Could your condition cause DeafnessDeafness
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- Sudden hearing loss 8 weeks ago. Recently found link to Wellbutrin XL
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- Will you have Iddm with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Oedema with Actemra?
- Will you have Cough with Factive?
- Will you have Eye Disorder with Viagra?
- Will you have Ileostomy Malfunction with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Oedema?
- Support group for people who take Factive and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Eye Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Ileostomy Malfunction?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.