Who have Deafness when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Deafness reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Deafness with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeafness with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Deafness (228 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (188 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Deafness
Drugs that are associated with DeafnessDeafness
Could your condition cause DeafnessDeafness
Can you answer these questions
- Will my hearing come back after stop taking farxiga?
- When my doctor increased dosage from 300 mg to 600 mg 3 times a day I lost my hearing in my left ear.
- My sister is having rheumatoid arthritis for 15 years (she is in her 40es) and last 5 years she is on mabthera (rituximab). 5 months after last application of rituximab she has lost her hearing on both ears. Her doctor says that it is not connected to rituximab since magnetic resonance of brain...
- My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario email@example.com
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- The hearing loss started about 3 months ago and the hearing is almost gone entirely in my left year. Since I read your report last night I quit taking it. Will my hearing come back? The Dr. I saw filled my ear up by first puncturing a hole in my ear with steroids and made it worse. Help! He...
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Eugenia Aromatica and P-5-P drug interaction
- Lenvima and Calcium Citrate drug interaction
- Concerta and Rabbiteye Blueberry drug interaction
- Xanax Xr and Tace drug interaction
- Will you have Migraine With Aura with Coq10?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Eugenia Aromatica and P-5-P
- Support group for people who take Lenvima and Calcium Citrate
- Support group for people who take Concerta and Rabbiteye Blueberry
- Support group for people who take Xanax Xr and Tace
- Support group for people who take Coq10 and have Migraine With Aura?
- What to expect when you take Eugenia Aromatica and P-5-P
- What to expect when you take Lenvima and Calcium Citrate
- What to expect when you take Concerta and Rabbiteye Blueberry
- What to expect when you take Xanax Xr and Tace
- What to expect when you take Coq10 and have Migraine With Aura?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.