Who have Death unexplained when taking Nexplanon and Tailed pepper - from FDA reports
There is no Death unexplained reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tailed pepper yet. This review analyzes which people have Death unexplained with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath unexplained with Nexplanon and Tailed pepper from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Death Unexplained
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Tailed Pepper
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tailed Pepper and have Death Unexplained
Drugs that are associated with Death unexplainedDeath unexplained
Could your condition cause Death unexplainedDeath unexplained
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Malaise with Mint?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B17 and have Vomiting?
- What to expect when you take Gagroot and have Facial Spasm?
- Will you have Moaning with Vaniqa?
- Will you have Otitis Media with Sudafed 12 Hour?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mint and have Malaise?
- Support group for people who take Vaniqa and have Moaning?
- Support group for people who take Sudafed 12 Hour and have Otitis Media?
- Support group for people who take Alli and have Glycosuria?
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Neuritis - Peripheral?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.